House Building Recruitment Specialists
About, Adrian Fisher Ltd
Adrian Fisher Ltd was established in February 1999. Twenty years later and we are still here doing what we love, influencing career opportunities to those in the housebuilding sector.
We pride ourselves on our level of commitment towards candidates by keeping personal contact, giving honest career advice, and informing candidates about off-market opportunities. Our goal is to continue to forge long term relationships with candidates as they move up the chain of command, whilst nurturing the new talent emerging in the job market. As a collective team, we have been contributory in advising and guiding national housebuilders through the recruitment & selection process. Our clients benefit from a thorough screening process to find the right candidate. Our candidates benefit from an ear to the ground approach of what the market is doing and advising what could be around the corner.
A high level of customer satisfaction is at the core of our service which is fundamental to providing great opportunities to housebuilding professionals. The job market is a competitive place, we are here to mediate on your behalf to achieve the best outcome for the candidate and client.
Why housebuilders trust Adrian Fisher Ltd
- Candidate knowledge – Quantity of contacts, live information, the candidates choice of recruiter.
- Service – unrivalled service, access not restricted to working hours, cutting edge methods.
- The result – client satisfaction guaranteed, fee’s capped or fixed, totally bespoke service for your employment requirements.
If you require our undisputed service please click on contact us to find the specialist consultant you require.
What makes Adrian Fisher Ltd distinct from the rest?
The majority of service-driven businesses profess to offer the same features and services but fail to offer an experience. It’s that simple fact that we feel sets us aside from others; Fantastic experience!
Below are just some of the features we offer with our “bespoke headhunting” service:
• Preliminary meeting to establish job specification
• Behavioural profiling on fellow board members/peers
• A” fly on the wall” social to gain a true insight into personalities
• Collate marketing material. An information pack to present to prospective candidates – essential to impress those hard to reach candidates
• Sign off Job specification – an agreed brief for all parties to work to
• Collate and produce research lists
• Commence with Headhunting Screening
• Our consultants will re-interview where necessary and screen all new candidates. Notes from the screening will be used at the shortlist meeting.
• Behavioural Profiling on all screened candidates.
• A full presentation by our consultants to select the 3 best-suited candidates from 6