Our client is a multi-disciplinary practice providing building surveying services to London and the South East. Working predominantly in the residential sector. We are looking for an experienced, commercially minded MRICS qualified Chartered Building Surveyor to join our clients team.
• Residential Building Surveys.
• Specification writing,
• Defect Analysis and Reporting
• Party Wall awards
• Contract Administration of projects primarily for residential block management clients
• Client and business development
• The successful candidate will be a fully qualified member of the RICS.
• A degree qualification in building surveying.
• Professional membership i.e. MRICS
• Salary – Competitive
• Workplace pension
• Holiday 25 days, (plus 8 public holidays),
• Payment of appropriate professional fees.
• Working Hours 9am to 5.30pm.
Please apply with your CV.